Holla amigas! Hahaha! It’s been a while since the last time I’ve blogged.
That is because my husband and I went through a not so easy challenge as a married couple the past month. But that’s not going to be my entry for now (maybe when I am ready to share about it na lang… Hahaha).
For now, I will share about how to make “No-Bake Chocolate Cookie Sandwich with Cream Cheese Filling”. I tell you, it’s easy to make and very affordable. This can also be a a very good family bonding (I did this together with my husband and daughter). And they loved doing it as well as eating it. Lol! 😂 Although, the recipe is really not mine. I got it from a page in Facebook (which I will share at the end of this entry).
So, shall we start?
First, for the Chocolate Cookie Sandwich, you will need the ff.:
- 1 pack Brownie mix
- 1/4 cup butter (softened at room temperature
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tablespoon water
For the Cream Cheese filling, you’ll need:
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
For the cookie:
- Mix butter, egg and brownie mix.
- Add 1 tablespoon water.
- Mix together (in one direction as much as possible) ☺️
- Heat and grease your pan with butter, and put in a teaspoon of your mixture. Shape it into circles as much as possible.
- After 2-3 minutes, flip it on the other side. Then, wait for both sides to be cooked.
- Once done, set aside the cookies.
For the filling:
- Mix 1/4 cup cream cheese and 1/4 cup powdered sugar.
Okay, so now it’s time to spread the filling to the cookies. Spread the filling on top of one cookie and then put another on top. Do it on the remaining cookies and once done, arrange it or simply share it with your loved ones right away. Hahaha!
To all the wives and moms in budget out there, and for more “no-bake” recipes, you may want to go to this page in Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=808278709291111
A lot of easy and affordable recipes that your family, friends and loved ones would truly love. ☺️